Einsiedels’s business lawyers are small business professionals, with experience in commerical, retail and farming businesses. We have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business and can assist you with all business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
Each party to a sale or purchase of business transaction should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Einsiedels can help with:
- business structures
- lease terms
- Put and Call options
- goodwill & valuation of business assets
- tax considerations
- liaison with financial institutions
- transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- transfers of equipment licences
- franchising agreements
- arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- organising and attending settlement
Contact us to find out more ot to arrange an appointment.